Wednesday, April 1, 2009

name change/read beginning posts

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE !!! [after I wrote it, I noted the date...: )]
It has come to my attention that the name"Wailing Women" has been used by another ministry in the United States with some ties to Cincinnati. In order not to cause any confusion or misunderstanding, I am changing the name of the conference. The name change may also make it clear that we are about PRAYER, not crying, though we may indeed shed some tears....

So to be clear - our NEW blogspot address is http://www.prayingwomencincinnati.blogspot.com/
and the June 19-20 conference is "Praying Women Conference".

For those of you who are new to the blog, be sure to go to the earliest blog to read about how God called me to set up this conference. Those of us on the team are excited and encouraged. Be in prayer ahead of time that the right people will come and that God's best will be done in all we experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment